Environmental Health Inspections


Licenses are required for all food establishments and public swimming pools and can be obtained through Hennepin County's Public Health Department.

Restaurant Food

State Licenses

If your facility is licensed by the MN Department of Agriculture they will continue to license and inspect your facility.

  • Minnesota Department of Agriculture
    625 Robert Street North
    St Paul, MN 55155-2538
  • Phone: 651-201-6000
  • Phone: 800-967-2474
  • Monday thru Friday
  • 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.